Thursday 1 November 2007

P.S. es

i very the bored.
so yeah..

BAY,
thanx for the neslo again!! hehe. ur such a nice boy.. sometimes.
and oi. stop calling me names la!
call me emo and gatal. wth.
who calling who gatal. nonsense la you. ish.
and you think i own telekom izit?? forever ask me to call you. haha.
and then call me to talk about duno what all.
FINALS la bay. stop thinking about girls and study. tsk tsk. must masuk IMU first intake!! i dun care how you do it, but you MUST.
or i shall come haunt you. (somehow)
DORAEMON!!
XD

FIONA,
oi. why u dowan ber with me??
wasted only i damn semangatedly tell you story today.
poor me. i damn ber today, and you dowan to ber with me. ish.
fiona, i dowan to sit for finals!!
u call me lazy bum, go look in the mirror la, haha. we both oso got exam, yet both onlining.
hehe. we memang sehati sejiwa, rite? wat to do?
eee, i like the bumper sticker thing on facebook!!
"i made you a cookie. but i eated it."
so very very cute!
like me. :)

JEA MIE,
i want my monkey!! or watever it is tat u bought for me. :(
and i cannot invite you for deepavali la. i not celebrating. ish.
and my brother not baliking this time.
he damn useless wan.
you see jing ren next year, la, k? XD
commonsnale.
and i still havent figured out whether it really was your brother i was talking to, or whether it was you all the while.
go tell him i said hi anyway. lama tak jumpa.
and do you realise yan qi STILL doesnt know anything about this? sad.

damn, my english sucks today.
grr.
damn pasar-fied. hehe.

BORED SIAL.
slap me, somebody. (not literally. i will sepak whoever slaps me punye buntut).

~vid~

p.s. MILO BUMPER STICKER!! fiona, i love you.