Saturday 2 April 2011

Not titling this

...because apparently some people have a problem with my titles not relating to the content of my posts.



Not in the mood today, really.

Been such a long day.

Went for the funeral in the afternoon.
So awkward omg.
I mean, I know Suresh etta, and I know his dad (who was the one who passed away), but I have never even met the rest of the family.

HOW awkward is it to walk into someone's house while they're mourning and just stand around like an awkward penguin because you have absolutely no idea who you're supposed to say your condolences to!?

whoa. long sentence.


Anyway, sat there for 2 hours...or more.


Saw my hotstuff brother-in-law.

JUST TO CLEAR THIS UP, HE'S NOT MARRIED ALRIGHT. I'M NOT BLOODY COVETING SOMEONE ELSE'S HUSBAND.
I'M NOT THAT SICK.

/end rant.

HBIL, for short, was being as awkward as ever.
yay.
Two awkward penguins.

*throws confetti around*



The prayer smoke, (as mean as it is to say this) does funny things to my head.

Was all fuzzy and sleepy afterwards.



Came back home, showered, went out for dinner.

...cos it's me dad's birthday!

Yep. Proud April Fool's baby right there.


Bought lots of clothes while we were out "going for dinner"....went to Jusco, so yeah.




So incredibly tired right now.

Been sneezing like mad for the past two hours, and my eyes hurts, my calves hurt...dammit, alot of things hurt right now.



One of those emo nemo nights where you lament everything that isn't, but should've and could've been.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment