I JUST REALIZED THAT I NEVER WROTE A BLOG POST WHEN GERMANY WON THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR
I WATCHED THE ENTIRE WORLD CUP SO HOW DID I NOT- oh that's right. I was working.
(*cough*this revelation may/may not have come about because I may/may not have been going through my old posts and may/may not have stumbled upon one from Euro 2012*cough*)
Currently on my last few days of my annual leave.
Literally been doing nothing but sleeping, eating and watching Arrow.
I am a hermit.
But you all knew that already.
Actually itching to start work again just to have something to do with my life.
I will NOT be feeling this way next week once I actually have started work again.
Like I mentioned, I've been watching Arrow - which is an awesome show and one that you should all be watching RIGHT. NOW.
Normally I wouldddd try to explain the show and why I love it and yada yada before I start shamelessly spamming you guys with pictures of the lead (oh come on, you all know the real reasons I watch the shows that I watch) but it's been a really long day..
..and so :
(he plays Green Arrow in Arrow, in case you didn't get that from all the rambling above)
1. BECAUSE STEPHEN AMELL LOOKS REALLY FAMILIAR OKAY AND I THINK HE LOOKS LIKE CHESTER SEE BUT RACHEL DOESN'T AGREE AND IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS BECAUSE I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO IT IS THAT HE LOOKS LIKE
2. Also, I still really want to marry Chester See
3. This song is officially stuck in my head - nothing to do with the fact that I've had it on repeat for the past 2 hours obvs.
4. Chester See is the singer in that video
5. I feel an inexplicable need to point out the obvious tonight
Excuse me while I go watch the final episode of Arrow Season 1.