Friday 17 August 2012

Post-Exam


So EOS 9 was officially over yesterday.
Results and all.

AND I PASSED!

I PASSED!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!



We all did.
100% pass rate, yo!
Most dysfunctional batch ever to step foot into IMU and yet we're the ones who somehow managed to maintain a 100% pass rate in Seremban.
No one gets left behind.

I mean to write a proper post about this,
not a hurried one,
not a rant-ish one like the ones I've been writing recently,

but right at this moment I have a HUGE sleep-debt to be paid.
(honestly if you gave me a chance, I'd sleep this entire two weeks away. God knows I need it)

Sleep beckons right now, but I promise I will write a proper detailed emo post about leaving Seremban.
Soon.




WOOOOOO!

Thank you, God.
Thank you, you lot who have supported me this past one semester when I've needed it the most.



6 months to go!




~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Woah, you passed!
    Go to sleep, it might take a while to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      Took me almost a week to finally feel like myself again instead of a sleep-deprived-zombie version :|

      Delete