Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ishq Wala Love




Varun Dhawan, how do you even exist?



I don't think I've ever been so madly in love with an actor before.
(I probably have)

Honestly wasn't planning on watching Student of The Year, even with all my hindi-movie-watching friends tweeting/blogging about it. 
Mostly because everyone was fangirling over the lead actor (Sidharth Malhotra), and had nothing really great to say about the movie itself.

Even when everyone was going on about the Ishq Wala Love song...I listened to a bit of it, and decided it wasn't really my kind of music.

And then, the day before yesterday,
I was randomly browsing youtube for hindi songs...and I stumbled upon this :




I swear.
I completely fell in love with Varun Dhawan (he's the one in white).

And then, of course, I have to go watch the other songs and ten million interviews, 
and ended up watching the movie itself today.

...the movie was a bit of disappointment, 
but that might be largely due to the fact that I was watching a cinema copy - I'd probably appreciate it better if I was watching a clearer copy.

But.
VARUN DHAWAN!

Ahhhhhh *_*


Also completely in love with this song now (even though I initially said it wasn't my type of song)
Its been on repeat the whole of today.
(and Varun's so pretty in it!)







Yes.
So obviously the point of this post was : BEHOLD WORLD, I HAVE YET ANOTHER CELEBRITY CRUSH!


uh-huh.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment