Friday 6 July 2007

3 - 2 = 1

Hmmm..
Right...
So once again,V is bugging me to post again.
So here I am.
So many things to write about.
But I'm just too lazy.
Which is sad.
So I need that extra push to actually work myself up to type a post.
Hmm.
Life's been busy these few weeks.
Homework piling up.
Stress + Pressure rising.
Sad.
The only thing I'm looking forward to now is tomorrow. :)
Canteen Day~!
Hopefully it will be fun.
Having dinner with ex-tuition mates tomorrow night.
Jap class on Sun morning.
Which leaves me half of Sun to finish my h/w.
Which I won't. :(
Sitting for undang ceramah next Sat.
All my weekends are fully booked. :(
Which leaves me with no time to study for my exams.
In August.
Sigh.
Of course,I have something to look forward to in August.
My birthday~!
Yay~!
Yeah,so I'm done for now.
Might post tomorrow if I have the time.
Or if I can actually bring myself up to do it.
Heh.
At last,a few words of wisdom : -
I'm not bossy, I just have strong leadership qualities.
I'm not short, I'm just vertically challenged.
I'm not fat, I'm just overcompensating for being thin.
I'm not stupid, I'm just not very bright.
I'm not old, I'm just chronologically challenged.
I'm not sour, I just don't want myself to die of diabetes.
I'm not mean, I just refuse to show my nice side.
I'm not a geek, I'm just tech - savvy.
I'm not materialistic, I just think money is important.
I'm not vain, I just want to have a presentable appearance.
And least but not least :
I'm not perfect, I'm just me.
Will add more when I think of them.

--- JM ---