Saturday 7 July 2007

i is boredd..
ehehhee..
which is why im taking stupid quizzes online at QuizGalaxy.com..
(refer to the prev post..) XD

ok, since im too lazy to keep posting my results in html form, i shall just type them out while doing the quizzes.. ahhaha.. i have seriously nothing better to do with my life..
so.. i took this quiz to see how insane i am..
im apparently moderately insane.. but on the whole quite rational.. which makes me... terrifying (of all things).. haha.. :):):)

oh, and my obituary will read that i was muttering threats while dying..
and i will be missed by the Lollipop Kids.. swt..

LOL..

Your super-secret codename is:LIONEL Q. HUNSTWILLER
Your mission is...Set each teletubby on fire and bury their carcasses in the abandoned salt mines

my codename n secret mission..
haha.. well, at least this part makes a BIT of sense.. i HATE teletubbies.. hehe.. always have, n always will.. XD

rite..
i shud stop..
this is the epitome of boredom..
swt..
i is permanently bored.. aihh.. story of my life..

~vid~