Friday 10 October 2008

Bleh.

I knew I had brought back chicken.
But I just couldn't find it in the fridge.
I hunted and hunted.
It wasn't in either fridge.
Then I saw a tupperware on the table.
MY CHICKEN!
But I had brought it back last week!! Wouldn't it have spoilt by now?
So I opened it.
And saw a mushroom.
There was a fucking MUSHROOM growing on my CHICKEN!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
I threw the whole tupperware away.
I is NOT going to scrub a fungusfied tupperware clean.

GAH.
Now I damn hungry.

I have been living in the library man the past few days.
Today especially.
I remained on the same FLOOR in uni from 8-7 man.
Wth.

And some girl stole our room today morning omg.
I think I cursed her into oblivion.
Nyeh.
Anyway, at some point she left and I GOT MY ROOM BACK.
I cannot study in another room ok.
I need that particular room in the library.
It is terribly condusive for optimal brain functioning.
My optimal brain functioning anyway.
Whee~

I die la.
Epidemiology havent touch.
Kononnya ten questions coming out.
And I was planning to not study that.
Wat la.
The only thing I remember is attack rate, and thats only because I paid attention for 2 whole minutes during VK's lecture.

Argh.
Ok I'm damn tired.
Duno what all I'm crapping about now.

Stupid mushroom.

~vid~