Friday 17 October 2008

I is in love.

Omg la. Hes so handsome.
*melts*

As you can see, I is back to my old hobby of stalking Shahid.
whee~
God, I haven't done that in sooooo long.

Summatives was just over today.
Which is why I'm still awake at 4am. Nyeh~
Can you believe I went to sleep every day for one week, just so that my biological clock wouldn't be a total mess during the exam?
Not bad hor coming from me?
OK I duno what I'm talking about.
LOL.

Summatives was damn sucky la.
Not at all happy with it.
Sure la, I deserve it, cos I left a few chapters out (OF COURSE MUST ASK QUESTIONS FROM THOSE CHAPTERS LA KAN?!) and so the first time I ran through the paper, I managed to answer seven questions.
SEVEN.
Wat rubbish.

Its not fair ok.
I should get good karma points for spending time everyday in the library for the past two weeks.
I've been terribly good ok.
Every morning go about 8 or 9, and then go home at 12.
12am, not 12pm.
(Means at night la)
Even on SUNDAY ok.
O_O
I'm gonna do tat until EOS (which is our finals).

Do you know something?
The IMU library closes at 10pm.
WAT KIND OF RUBBISH UNIVERSITY DOESNT HAVE A 24 HOUR LIBRARY?!
...
Rhetorical question, dont answer it.

And yes, I do take my teddy bear to the library.
Teman me study. :p
Who cares rite?
Not like I got anyone to impress at IMU oso. Dont care if people think I'm crazy.

BUT
there IS this one adorable Chinese boy. :)

Ok nvm.

Oh yes.
FIONA ONG I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN AGES.
WHERE ARE YOU?!

What else to update on ar?
Erm.
I have a sorethroat.
This is what happens when you talk too much about unecessary things.
LOL.

I love my Patch.
(the doggie I take to the library)
And aiyo...teddy bear = doggie = plush toy = soft toy laaaaaa.
Just because one day I call him doggie and the next day I call him teddy bear doesnt mean he mutated overnight.
Wat rubbish.

I've put on alot of weight.
Wasted sial my diet-exercise routine.
Its like one-step-forward-two-steps-back.
Or..
Two-steps-forward-one-step-back la.
Heh.

MY PARENTS COMING BACK ON SATURDAYYYYYYYYY.
WOOOOOOOT.
Eh.
Damn depressing ok.
I live TWENTY minutes away from my house, and I havent been home in ONE MONTH.

WALAO.
Shahid was DAMN cute as a kid wei.
O_O
Cuter than now oso.
O_O
O_O
Ok I want my kid to look like that.
:D

Sigh.
Duno wat else to write.
When I think of something I shall blog.

Try not to miss me k?
You know you will.
;)

~vid~

P.S. O YA. You know something?? When I'm feverish I turn RED. WAT RUBBISH. I didnt think that was even physically possible. O_O