Thursday 28 June 2012

Well.


In Radiology now.
4 weeks of Gynae have passed by just like that.

Alot to write about, but I don't quite know where to start.

Got involved in some huge drama last week that made me realize that whatever I post on the Internet isn't quite private,
on account of there being people free enough to apparently google our names and end up at our twitter accounts.
Apparently this blog also turns up in the search results, so if any of you are reading this right now...
-_-
(seriously, get a life)


Considered making this blog private,
but.
no.
I never wanted it private.
And I've lived 5 years almost with it being completely public, and I'm not going to change my settings now just because of a select group of people.
I never wanted my twitter account private either, so it annoys the crap out of me tbh.
But oh well,
if anyone really wants to RT me, they know how to.



Also,
We lost the baby.
Been two weeks since we've known but I can't talk about it just yet.







~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment