Saturday 21 July 2012

Exams!


Tiptoes round the corner
Sneaks up bit by bit
Peers over your shoulder

Exams!

So unprepared
Nervous
Scared
Forgotten all about the
Exams!

Bolt the door!
Latch the windows!
Keep it out, don't let it in
Close your eyes, cover your ears,
we'll pretend we didn't know about
Exams!

But it seeps in through the walls
Settles in your skin
Oh the tension of it all
Exams!

There's nowhere to run
We'll have to fight our way through
So pull your battle gear on
to face the
Exams!
(vidya pillai)







Look how hard I'm studying for EOS.
-_-

Not the best thing I've written by a long shot,
but it was one of those irritating things that kept dancing around in my head and wouldn't leave me in peace until I'd gotten it all down on paper.

Can't be bothered to prettify it,
so you'll have to love it or hate it in all its shabby, unedited glory.



hah.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment