Monday 31 December 2012

End of the Year Post



Heyyy...look at that. 
Me. 
Blogging regularly now.
wooo.

Can I just say that I hate people who finish their assignments early?
It's annoying as hell when I'm struggling to finish mine last minute, and there are people sitting back, relaxing, and watching their favourite dramas.
Even more annoying when aforesaid people decide to be all reassuring and go "its okay, you'll finish...it's not that difficult really"
Makes me want to punch you in the face, really
Even though it is entirely my fault that I haven't finished my assignments and I really shouldn't begrudge people for not being procrastinators.

Don't you think its funny how I've suddenly turned into one of those angry young men from the hindi dramas on Zee Tv?

Except, you know.
I'm not a young man.
And I'm not living in a drama. (IF ONLYYY)

So yes, 
anyway, 
I've got about 5 more minutes before I force myself to settle down to my assignment again.

I honest to God thought the bloody thing was due on FRIDAY.
I THOUGHT I WAS STARTING IT EARLY TODAY MORNING AND I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF.
Until someone texted me and went "eh btw have you submitted your portfolio? It's due today"

NO.
NO I HAVEN'T.
NO BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS DUE FOUR DAYS FROM NOW.

ARGH.

And as of right now (9pm, 31/12/2012) I have completed one part.
Out of eleven.
Go me!


ugh.
Feeling wretched enough as it is, because of a dreadful sinus infection.
Actually had an asthma attack last night (I'm not even asthmatic what sorcery is this) and I thought I was going to die or something.
And today I've got the most awful stomach cramp.

And I've had no voice for the past 3 days.
Which is awesometh.
Totes.


What a way to start the new year.

Freaking out over my assignment with unscheduled intervals where I have to go empty out the contents of my stomach/lungs (depending on whichever decides to act up) into my toilet bowl.

yeah huh.



I really shouldn't be whining so much on the last day of the year.
This has been a good year for me.
Sure, I've had my epic downs, 
but once you leave out the bad..I've actually had a pretty good year.

2012 has been a year of many firsts, 
and 2013 will be a year of many more.
And that is both exciting and terrifying in equal measures.
 

I've decided I'm going to start a project of sorts for 2013.
A happiness blog.
Each day, I'll write about something that made me happy/thankful/etc etc.

Let's see if I can bring some sunshine and rainbows into this miserable grouchy personality of mine, eh?

Its actually based off an idea I got from tumblr - start a happiness jar for 2013.
But blog > jar ok so.

Yeah so anyway, 
I'm going to try and write something there every single day.

(I can barely post regularly on one blog and now I'm going to attempt running two. yep.)

So here's the link :
http://www.thehappyblindmouse.blogspot.com/


Wanted to use the same account I use for this one, 
but nah.
This is a shared blog (supposedly. *cough cough hint hint*)
And I want this project to be completely my own.
Also spent half and hour while eating my grand dinner of toast and tea debating whether to use blogger or tumblr...
..and blogger it is.


yeah.


Happy New Year, everyone!

May 2013 bring us lots of happiness.
And good health.
And wealth.
Lots of wealth.



Cheers!








~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment