Thursday 3 January 2013

Afternoon Nightmares



Just had the most awful dream ever :

We were at the hospital, and we suddenly get a phone call saying all our portfolios are due today.
TODAY.
And obviously I freak the hell out because I haven't even started on my last Surgery, Ortho and Psych portfolios, and I haven't even gone near editing my ones for Int Med, Paeds and Obs&Gynae.

And then I spend an afternoon typing frantically away on my computer, 
and almost end up having a heart attack because I can't decide whether to try and finish and submit slightly late - but they might not accept it! And I simply couldn't finish on the same day! - or whether to just submit them as they are and get the worst ever marks in the history of portfolio assessments.

And in all that madness, my alarm clock rings.

...I have never felt so grateful to be woken up before.



I think my subconscious is telling me to get a move on my portfolios.
Since I obviously have so much left to do.

..either that or its just being incredibly guilty because I spent the whole of last night watching back-to-back episodes of Being Human.

 
 
This show just gives me so many feels, I swear.  


I am, right now, incredibly hungry, 
but I have nothing to snack on so I'm trying to decide if I should just eat dinner now and hope that I don't get hungry again later (because I'd have run out of food) or whether I should just suck it up and wait another two hours until its acceptable time for dinner.
:|



Roar.
Useless update about my life.
Thank you for reading kbye :D


~vid~



2 comments:

  1. Roar.
    I love that! :-D
    I dream shite every night, don't worry, you're not alone. Every time I wake up I ask myself "Why do I have to run around frantically in my sleep when I don't even do that in real life?"

    ReplyDelete