Friday 17 May 2013

Retirement




And now David Beckham has retired.

I give up.
I just. ..
I give up.


First Edwin van der Sar, 
and then Gary Neville, 
and then this year, Sir Alex Ferguson, 
Paul Scholes, 
Phil Neville (yes I know he plays for Everton but I have always loved him and always will ok)
and now Becks.


WHAT IS THIS SOME KIND OF DOMINO EFFECT.


If Giggy goes any time soon too, I will just break down and cry and refuse to go on with life.


I'm going to go curl up in my blanket and weep forever now.



Football, bloody hell.


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Well, of course he retired. He built up this job on the side of "designing" clothes and posing almost nekkid for H&M. Oh the irony.
    Do you have H&M over there? Woah, the wbsite says yes! Incredible. Sweden is everywhere. So did you stare at his posters? Be honest.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yes, H&M just opened last year, and that ad he did in his underwear! Everyone was going on about it and posting the video everywhere.
      haha. I'm a huge fan of Becks as a football player, but not so much as eye-candy. Too skinny, and too tattoo-ed for my taste. :p

      Delete