Saturday 8 June 2013

Procrastination Post #23029





Okay, 

I am supposed to be going out in about 10 minutes (which is obviously not happening now that I've started this post) so this is going to be rushed, 
and since Im'm also listening to emo hindi songs while typing this out, this post is also probably going to be rather incoherent.

But yes, anyway...





First off, Congratulations C2/10!
My batch (or my old batch, rather - not that any of you are reading this) is graduating today!

In case you haven't quite made the connection yet... I am not graduating with them.
Did not pass my final exam in February.

There.
Finally mentioned this on the blog.
But I'm not going to be wallowing in emotionssss today.
I refuse to.
God knows I've done enough feeling sorry for myself over the past few months.




Moving onnn,


Today's post is about...
*drumroll*

Procrastination!

...actually, I just came across this video yesterday, 
(while procrastinating on starting my portfolio *cough*)
and I was itching to share it somewhere on the Internet, but I've already been spamming my twitter and tumblr more than I usually do, 
and then it hit me...I have a blog!

ahem.

I've been starting my portfolio since last weekend, 



On Monday, I finally opened my old portfolio - because we usually just use the old portfolios as templates for the new ones; just change the content here and there, 
and all I did was change the professor's name on every page (because I'm handing my new portfolio in to a diff professor), 
and ...well, that's it.

That's like 0.00005% progress, but its all the progress I've made over the past one week.
I kid you not.
We don't have a specific deadline, 
but I thiiiink I was supposed to get it done by last weekend.

Oh well.
Oops.

Right so anyway, 
this video yesterday hit really close to home, 
because this is exactly what I've been doing for the past one week. 
(Also what I do when I'm supposed to be studying for exams - minus the printer bit)

Ta-daa!









I have missed blogging.

I will TRY, 
-Keyword : TRY (in caps in case you missed it)-
to blog more often in the coming few weeks.

or not.
Depending on how depressed I am.

And I don't mean depressed as in sad,
I mean depressed as in depressed.
DSM criteria and all that good stuff.



meh.

And now, I really have to go.
And as a sign of protest against the universe for not allowing me to graduate today,

I am going to go get some weird colour in my hair, and another piercing or something.
Because that's what rebellious teenagers like myself do when we're upset.

...what no I'm not in denial about my age what are you talking about.




I WILL BE FUNNIER THE NEXT TIME I POST I PROMISE.



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got me hooked on her videos for two days now! She's funny, I like her. Makes me procrastinate the stuff I have to do. Too little time after work. :-(

    I sent you a mail a while back, did you get it? I sent a pic with it too, so I worry a bit...

    Ah, depression. No matter what criteria (you made me google those!), you will get over it. I did it. Aaaaand we are soulmates, so you'll get over it just as well. Even better maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her too! It's nice to watch an Indian youtuber for a change because it feels closer to home somehow. hehe.

      I just replied your mail. Sorry!

      Aw. You googled it <3 And yes, I will get over it. I have done, before. And you have too? We are soulmates, indeed! :)

      Delete