Friday 8 June 2007

The Beginning

Friday.
8.6.2007.
Our blog has been created....
-After 5 minutes-
Great...the first post and I already have writers block.
Sad.Just sad.
Basically,this blog is created by the 3 blind mice.
Me,Vidya and Yan Qi.
Actually,not Yan Qi,she doesn't know about this yet.
But we'll tell her soon. :P
We made this blog to...to...
Okay I have no idea why we made this blog.
It was Vidya's idea.
Ask her.
Don't ask me.
I'm just playing along. :)
Who knows how long this blog will last?
Will it be famous, with over a 1000+ page views per day?
Or will it be left to rot,all alone, with not even 10 views for a year?
Who knows?
Who cares?
What I do know is,
I shouldn't be worrying about this right now.
After all...it's only just...
T h e B e g i n n i n g . . . =]

Oh right,by the way,my name's Jea Mie.
The depressed one.
Sad.

--- JM ---

No comments:

Post a Comment