Saturday 9 June 2007

It's Just Me.

Right...
More About Me.
Name - Jea Mie ( You pronounce it as J Me/Jamie )
Birthday - 2nd August 1990
Age - Count it out yourself.
Gender - Female
Horoscope - Leo
E-mail address - jeamie88@hotmail.com
Location - Selangor, Malaysia
Schools - Tadika Ladybird, SJKC Lick Hung, SMK Subang Utama, SMK SS17
Occupation - Currently a Lower 6 student in SMK SS17,working part time as a teacher.
Favourite Authors - Diana Wynne Jones, Meg Cabot, Sidney Sheldon, Roald Dahl.
Current Relationship Status - Single
Hobbies - Reading, Sleeping, Eating, Thinking, Watching cartoons, Complaining, Daydreaming.
Likes - Fruits.Cartoons.Colours.Random stuff.Myself.
Dislikes - Confrontations.Annoying people.Rude people.Homework.Myself.
Here's the part where I'm supposed to describe myself.
Well,guess what?
I'm not going to.
You can see for yourself how I am like in my future blog posts. :)
That's about all I guess.
For now.

--- JM ---

No comments:

Post a Comment