Sunday 10 June 2007

Ooops..

maybe its just me..
but i have a very strong feeling that the tag board thingy on the left of this page...doesn't work..
story of my life..
the thing is, me and the internet.. we were not made for each other.. nuh-uh..
FIONA!! HELP!!
hehe..

erm, yea, so anyway..
ive been racking my brains for something to say on the blog..
since, technically, it was after all my idea..
so, lemme see..
i shall not introduce myself.. thats cacat la..
i mean, why would anyone view this blog unless i asked them to, rite?
and why would i ask them to, unless i knew them, rite?
which would mean they knew me.. so i dont need to intro myself la.. hee hee..

and for those who dunno jea mie n yan qi, dont worry..
ur not missing out on anything worthwhile..

*to jeamie : advertise urself for wat? *

yea, so anyway..
i like eating milo..
as in milo in the powder form, the one that they sell in tins at the supermarkets..
its so yummmmmmm...
i dont like drinking milo, tho.. adding water dilutes the flavour..
n i dont like the milo nuggets they sell in the packets either..
cos there's so little!!
its much cheaper and a lot more worthwhile to buy a big fat tin of milo and eat it..
(the milo, not the tin)
and its the same concept as eating milo nuggets..
(*so dont stare at this like as though u think i just landed from mars.. i happen to be quite normal*)
emm, and im writing this cos im eating milo right now.. its not just some random topic that popped into my head.. =P

oh, yes.. people write about school n stuff on blogs, rite?
okay, here goes..
i love college..
i love classes..
i love SAM.. i really really do..
...
i just hate the part where we have to use our brains and do work..
haih.. so we have this chem project to do..
which i was sposed to start last thursday..
which i havent even looked at until now..
and im sitting here and blogging..
typical la..

did i mention i dont like using my brains?
im saving it for..erm..erm..
uh, lets just say i wanna donate my brain when i die la..
so, i mean, think about it.. it would be very unfair to donate a very much used brain, rite?
used brains would be all wrinkly, and saggy, and ew.
that would be rude..
and selfish..
so i shall keep my brain all shiny and unused, for the benefit of the person who recieves it when im gone.. (im SUCH a nice person)..
and, therefore, i think it is terribly inconsiderate of the administration, and my parents to ask me to work hard, considering i have such a noble cause for not using my brains..
im soooo misunderstood...

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment