Sunday 22 May 2011

Death by Chocolate

Fast Five was awesomeeeeeeee! :)

Especially the "pity Bruno Mars wasn't here"
WHY SO MO LIU, MY SON?

Oh, btw, JM, my brother says its Letty at the end.
I dunno.
We were too close to the screen for me to see her face properly. :3

Aaaah.
Teringin la pulak nak watch the first one all over again!
They were playing the fourth one on Cinemax when I got back from Pyramid so just finished watching that too. :p



Also watched Something Borrowed yesterday...wasn't too bad.



Movie marathon, yo!


I'm chillaxing like mad right now...I think I deserve it.

Add to that the fact that I don't understand a single word of what I'm reading everytime I open a Psych textbook...



AND. SERIOUSLY.
THE NEXT PERSON FROM IMU WHO TELLS ME TO GO STUDY IS GOING TO GET SLAPPED.
See, I love you people and all,
but back off a bit, yeah?
I don't appreciate being nagged.

-_-




Right.





Brothers are annoying creatures.

Wanted to go out somewhere yesterday, so I was using my Lancome perfume,
and my brother comes over with
his new perfume,
and sprays it all over my hand..

..and I'm like WOI NOW I SMELL LIKE AFTERSHAVE!

So what does he do?

He takes my hand, and rubs his face all over it.

-_-

How are we even related omg?
He's so retarded sometimes I can't even..



Meeples was fun!

God gave me friends so I wouldn't have to laugh alone.

Haven't laughed that much since ...September.

yeh.

:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment