Wednesday 18 May 2011

Psych Day 2 (or Day 3. whatever)

I AM SO BORED.

WHY IS THERE NOTHING TO DO IN PSYCH?

I'm not used to being this free. :(


Okay, no seriously.
Let me tell you about my day.

So I left KL at 7, cos clinic was supposed to be at 9.
Reached Seremban at 8.30, got a phone call saying that we were supposed to be at the clinic at 8.30 instead, so I was in time anyway.

No patients. :O
(child psych clinic tho, so..)

Then Dr Rajan came at 9, we finished with his patient at 10.
He took us to some home in Mambau? Rantau? somewhere there la. The kids we were supposed to see weren't there.
Finished there at 10.30.

WE WERE DONE AT TEN THIRTY.

Next class was supposed to be at 2, so we went to Jusco for a bit to watch movie.
Watched Priest.
aaaaah Paul Bettany! (<3)
bb's gotta stop acting in those kind of movies though...being stereotyped into roles much?

Then we came back to uni at 1.30, had lunch, got a message saying class was pushed to 4.
FOUR.



TWO AND A HALF HOURS WITH NOTHING TO DO.

So we hung around a bit more, then migrated to the library.
I have since gone through my entire email inbox and deleted every email that I don't ever need to read again,
I've sent out random emails because I was so freaking bored (so I might as well email people right?)

And now, here I am blogging.

And there is still half an hour to class.

KILL. MEH. NAOOOO.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment