Saturday 2 July 2011

No1

So research is finally over.

It's been a horrible couple of days, staying up til 4am trying to figure out how to calculate stuff on SPSS,
making plans to meet with our mentor and having him cancel them because he was too busy,
finally getting him to review the whole report today, and then having him want corrections done 2 hours before the deadline.

I'm just glad it's over.

I can breathe again.

Although, not really.
5 weeks, and then all hell breaks loose again.

Where has the time gone?

The last time I checked I had two months to study for EOS, now I'm left with 5 weeks?!




I just want a really long holiday.




Thinking of starting a scrapbook.
I get to give in to my love of pretty things, my obsession with stationery, and my incessant need to create something. :D
Not many people actually realize how obsessed I am with buying pretty notebooks and coloured pencils that I never really need.

The bucket list is well under way.

I think all this is stemming from a need to break away from medicine,
to prove my life still can include other things.
:/





You know you're quite far gone when you alternate between smiling and making weird strangled noises everytime you hit "show desktop".
I dont think anybody will understand my love for Michael Fassbender.

I dont think Michael Fassbender will understand my love for Michael Fassbender.


And that makes me very sad indeed.




OH OH OH AND DJO BECOMES WORLD NO1!
SO HAPPY.
I nearly died when Tsonga won the third set, but the fourth set was wonderful.
And he's in the Wimbledon final.
And he's world no 1.
And everything is peaches. :D


So I don't know how the scoring system works, and I don't understand why Nadal won't still be World No 1 if he wins Wimbledon,
but I dont care.
For now, Djo is No 1, and even if that is only going to last for half an hour I am still very happy.
And very proud.

yep.




I have just realised that I am both Indian and Malaysian and yet I don't seem to have patriotic tendencies to either of those countries.
odd.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment