Sunday 13 November 2011

Silver Linings



Even in all this mess,
through all this hurt,
there's still a silver lining.


I have wonderful friends.
I really do.
People who will stand by me, and take my side and be there for me no matter what.
Throughout everything.


It's amazing to suddenly wake up and realise that you have a support system.
A very solid support system that you can turn to when you really need it.



I'm not Miss Popularity,
and I may not have 10192931238 friends,
but at least I know for sure that the few that I do have are genuine.


I love you people so so much.






~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Soulmates are also very important to have! *waves*
    If only I knew what is going on, maybe I could say something wise. Argh, okay. Maybe not. ^^

    Glad you feel better. *pat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were included in this post! <3
    Especially after that much-needed virtual hug yesterday. I wuv you too ok?

    Its a long story, haha. One day after all this is over I'd write a long rant about the whole thing here. :/

    ReplyDelete