Sunday 9 September 2012

The soundtrack to your secret dreams


I've fallen in love with this :


Come here
and take off your clothes
and with them
every single worry
you have ever carried.
My fingertips on your back
will be the very last thing
you will feel
before sleeping
and the sound of my smile
will be the alarm clock
to your morning ears.
Come here
and take off your clothes
and with them
the weight of every yesterday
that snuck atop your shoulders
and declared them home.
My whispers will be the soundtrack
to your secret dreams
and my hand
the anchor to the life
you will open your eyes to.
Come here
and take off your clothes.

~Tyler Knott Gregson.



Struck home, that one.
Not entirely sure why.

I'm supposed to blog about Batu Pahat.
I know, I know.
I will.

Had a pretty good day yesterday,
except for the weird astrologer guy we bumped into last night.

All that and more, in the next post!
I'll try to write it by tonight or I'll never get around to it.

Currently working on my portfolio and blue sheets.
ugh.
I hate assignments.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment