Wednesday 26 September 2012

UPDATE. sort of.


Okay, 
WHAT is with blogger changing their layout all the time??

I don't want a new layout!
I liked the old one just fine.

gaaaaaah.

I don't do well adapting to new things.
Took me forever to get used to the timeline crap that facebook forced on me (still not used to it).


Currently buried under a mountain of reports.

Fucking hell.

After this week the workload lightens a teeeeeeny weeeeeny bit, and then it all starts again week after next.

I hate this.
All I really want to do is curl up in bed with a good book and read, but I can't.

Dammit.


So unbelievably tired, but sleep is not an option until I've finished the bulk of this report.



Also, hello people from the US!
*waves*
My new dashboard has decided to tell me that a majority of my audience comes from the States. Which is a shame considering only one of you ever bother to comment on my posts.
The other two are most def not from the States.


yes.

so.

Gah.
I'll update this weekend. (I really will. honest to god)


In the meantime, 
here's some Gabriel Macht for you to stare at while I do battle with CFCS.

isn't he pretty? *_*



oooh. I can add captions to this!
huh.
I might not hate the new layout after all.


Oh that's right. I hate it because I can't adjust the font size properly and they have lesser colours.

psh.


~vid~

6 comments:

  1. Waaaaah! You're alive! :-D
    I've been meaning to mail you, but there's this problem: Work and proper sleep are not meant to coexist.
    I'll mail you anyway. Just be a little more patient, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! :D
    aaaah don't I know that feeling. Mail me whenever, I don't mind. I'll probably take years to reply you :/ How's work going?? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm from the States!! But.. I haven't been on your blog in a while xD. And I'm also not /in/ the states at the moment, I'm in Ecuador =D.

    <3 Paige ;]

    P.S. OUAT returns tonight! Squee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the one I mentioned! hehe. WHAT are you doing in Ecuador??

      omg it does! AAAAAAAH! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh! Well that's lovely =D.

    It's kindof a long story but I'm taking a year off between high school and college. So I'm here for two months sortof volunteering/English teaching/missionizing/exploring/bettering my Spanish. It's been pretty awesome so far (got here two and a half weeks ago). And I'm going back to the school that I had to be away from last week and I'm so excited!! The students are just so cool. I also get asked if I have a boyfriend by virtually every new class I walk into xD.

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. That sounds wonderful!
      And adventurous.
      :O I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to attempt something like that.

      Its nice that you get along with the students! Any cute Ecuadorian boy catch your eye yet? :p

      <3

      Delete