Wednesday 5 September 2012

What Doesn't Kill You.


HELLO.

I HAZ INTERNET IN BATU PAHAT.

HALLELUJAH.

I've come to the conclusion that my happiness depends entirely on a stable internet connection.
I am such a sad person.




I am going to write a long, newsy post about Batu Pahat (not in this post),
but first,
I would like you guys to check this article out.

What Doesn't Kill You : An In-Depth Look at Pain




It's written by one of my readers (I feel so celebrity-like. ahem),

Butool Hisham, a first year medical student from Pakistan.
Written for the JPMS International Medical Writing Contest 2012.

40% of her scores comes from website hits and likes,
....and here, my dear readers, is where you come in.

:D

In my honest opinion, I think this is a very well-written article,
and definitely worth reading, even for you non-med folks.
(I'm actually a bit envious, I couldn't possibly write anything that sounded as professional even if I tried for years)

So
click on the link above,
read the article,
and then like it, tweet it, facebook it - share it! :)

Help a fellow blogger and med student out, you guys.
I honestly think she deserves to win, and you lot can help her do that.


Please and thank you :D




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment