Thursday 4 October 2012

Happy Birthday!


OMG IT'S VIDYA'S BIRTHDAY! 


And you know what that means...


and...


So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VID! :D


And.....I'm too lazy to think of something to write so here's a picture of Harvey.


And another one cause it reminded me of blue shit.


My wish for you this year:


You're like, super old now! But don't worry,


Just in case you're wondering why I wrote this post,


And if ever you feel sad, depressed or emo, just remember


Btw, here's something you should know:


So once again, 


Happy Birthday!.....and here's a pic of 2 rabbits in a cup :3


- J Me - 

3 comments:

  1. I love you.
    (vid)

    p.s. Friendly reminder that you're oldER. hah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two rabbits in two cups. Thank Christ! :-D

    Happy birthday Vidyaaaaa~! Should I have known that days ago? O.O IF I'd had your mobile number, I'd write you a sms. Which would probably cost me a fortune. :-)

    (I am still writing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :)
    awww. haha. Its okay, this still counts! (sorry I'm replying your comment so late :p)

    ReplyDelete