Monday 15 October 2012

The Thank You


Wasn't planning to write today, or for awhile, actually, 
but there's something that I just need to get off my chest, 
and if I don't do it right now,
then I'll never get around to it.

This is a thank you post to all the people that have stood by me these past few years.

I'm going to be horribly incoherent because I just finished bawling my eyes out over a Suits fanfic in whieh Mike dies, 
and then I received a birthday present and then I realized that there are people in this world who love me, 
and now I feel like bawling my eyes out all over again.

So while I'm in emotional-epiphany-mode, 
I want to say a huge thank you to all my friends. You lot from high school, some of you from Taylors, the few from IMU who have stuck by me through the worst times, and you overseas lot whom I know only through my blog.
And the people from tumblr as well.
So many people I've never even met face to face who actually care - I love you guys too.

I don't deserve to be so loved.

I have days when I'm cranky for no reason.
I'm oversensitive.
I lose my temper faster than anyone I've known.
And over the years I've become bitter and cynical and sometimes absolutely unpleasant to be with.
And there are days when I'm insanely happy for no reason.
Days when I fangirl to the extreme and force my obsessions down everyone's throats.
I procrastinate and then whine about it to anyone who will listen, and then get upset and depressed if you don't.
I'm horrible at keeping in touch.
And then there are days when I wonder why I put up with people...only to realize weeks later that they care for me far more than I could ever care for them.

I don't deserve you guys, really.

But thank you.

For putting up with me.
For being there for me.
And for layaning me through all my mad phases.

I love you guys.

*big sniffly group hug*

I'll stop being a sap now and go do my assignment.

ok.

~vid~

6 comments:

  1. im kinda misleaded here when i was checking on Harvey Specter's fashion ..
    and so i read on ur posts, they r all so true, challenging, intresting

    ReplyDelete
  2. we r pretty much similar in d sense of thinking and such, feeling so nice & warm reading ur posts. pleasure :)
    good to know ur becoming a doctor to freak kids out wit jeps hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a highscool drop off, been wandered for quite many years working on nonsense in this crucial world defining meaning of LIFE. about to go australia and workout piloting licence. which, strongly disagreed by my frens & family. all of them said im day dreaming since im a highscool dropoff..yet, i've surveyed d educational requirements to become a pilot..found its pretty much peanuts. u should b thankful having such understanding & supportive parents. wish u all d best vid.

    *jake*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jake!

      I'm assuming the previous two comments are yours as well - are they? :)
      Where are you from?
      I think its great that you want to become a pilot! Especially since you have all the requirements for it already - go pursue your dream! I've begun to realize that its okay to listen to family and friends once in awhile, but when it comes to deciding what you want to do with your life, the decision must be yours. If not, you'll end up like me, always blaming others for my frustrations. heh.
      Thank you for commenting, btw. Do let me know when you join the piloting course in Australia :)

      Delete