Friday 15 February 2013

Val Day Post


So does anybody else think that writing "Happy V Day!" makes it look like you're wishing people Happy Vagina Day?
No?
Just me then.


First time in five years that I've not wanted to write anything on this blog for Valentine's Day.
But for the sake of tradition..


I think I've mentioned this before - I've never actually had a date on Valentine's Day.
I've had flowers, cards, and one particularly memorable time - grape jam (of all things) ...but never actually a date. 
Despite the boyfriends, I've actually managed to be single on Valentine's Day every year.
Congratulations to me.

It's reached this point where it's beginning to get really fucking depressing.






And there's this huge rain cloud looming over my head, dampening my happiness about everything : Exams.
ugh.
Haven't touched any of my notes these past three weeks, what with people constantly visiting to offer condolences and all.

 

I hope I pass.

I am so sick of medschool.




Roar.
Depressing post.




But Happy Valentine's Day, you lot reading this.
I love you all.











~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment