Sunday 18 March 2012

Funny Story


(not really but whatever)


This actually happened last weekend, but I'm blogging about it now, because.
Well, because of reasons ok.




So remember how I wanted so badly to watch London Paris New York, and my brother wouldn't take me?

So we're sitting at the dining table and I'm trying my level best to convince him to go watch it (we all know how that turned out)....

TheIdiotBrother : Why do you want to watch it so badly anyway? Who's in it??

Me : ALI ZAFARRRR YOU IDIOT ALI ZAFARRRR Ali Zafar.

TheIdiotBrother : Who on earth is that!?

Mum : That Pakistani singer...you know, the one your sister is so in love with.

Me : What.

TheIdiotBrother : What.

Mum : You knowwww, the one she's been raving about! She burnt that CD for you remember? You've got his songs playing in your car.

TheIdiotBrother : Oh. him. he acts?

Me : YES YOU IDIOT I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE THE BEGINNING Yes!

TheIdiotBrother : But he's Pakistani, we're Indian we don't like Pakistanis.

Me : *actually splutters in disbelief*

Mum : That's true.

Me : That is not true! What is wrong with you people it's not like you were born in India or anything!

Mum : huh. That's also true.

TheIdiotBrother : Why do you like him so much anyway?

Mum : I think she wants to marry him.

Me : What.

TheIdiotBrother : But he's muslim, you'd have to convert!

Mum : True.

Me : Omg you guys he's married already!

TheIdiotBrother : SEE.

Mum : He can marry again though.

Me : ...yes, he can marry 4 times.

Mum : More, if he divorces the first few wives.

*awkward pause*

Me : OKAY YOU'RE BOTH COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT HERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS WATCH HIS MOVIE OKAY NOT MARRY HIM.

*another awkward pause*

Me : I mean I want to marry him but not this weekend. So can we go watch his movie?

TheIdiotBrother : No.































Also, this morning, my mother told me to lose weight so she can start introducing me to people.
Like.
Prospective-husband people.



I'M NOT EVEN TWENTY TWO YET DAMMIT.

Ugh.






~vid~

7 comments:

  1. "TheIdiotBrother : SEE."
    God, I laughed so hard! :-D Never has a "see" been so misplaced! Wonderful.

    "my mother told me to lose weight so she can start introducing me to people."
    This one's not funny on the other hand. Which is kinda sad. I mean... how can she... I mean... I'm kinda speechless actually. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amusing xD.

    But you need to check your comments box more often because I have something to show you!!!!!

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/429591_3425698050971_1525863356_33011410_1851292686_n.jpg

    Permission to commence freaking out xD.

    Also I saw a hot guy today. It's great how that's so remarkable, isn't it xD. But he reminded me of Ben Affleck.

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! ur family is super funny weh!!!!! i literally LOL reading every sentence here. hahahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle : LOL. Ah. We have weird conversations, my family.
    And lol I'm not actually upset about the losing weight part...she's been on at me for that for the past year. I guess she has a point, I do want to lose weight, but not for the sake of meeting boys. ugh. And I'm not at all happy about the fact that she wants to start setting me up :/ meh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige : OH MY GOD. OHMYGODDDDD. HE WROTE TO YOU OH MY GOD AND THERE'S A SIGNED PICTURE AND EVERYTHING AND AAAAAAAAAAH OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! GO YOU! I really am happy. That's just wonderful :D
    oooh and hot guy...you're on a roll! Did you talk to him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fatin : My family is mental. They really are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is provide lots of good idea and your blog are very usefull for me.Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete