Wednesday 21 March 2012

Surgery EOP



Doesn't feel like my end of posting exam is tomorrow.

4 weeks of surgery gone by just like that!
:/
Doing last minute cramming now.


If you love me, please pray that I get a good case tomorrow.

Pray that its an easy one.
Pray that he (Dr Ismail) doesnt ask me anything too difficult.
Pray that I can answer all his questions.


Sigh, all this fluid therapy and pre-op assessment stuff isn't sticking in my head at all.
ughh.
pray he doesn't ask me any of that!



Wish me luck you guys!



~vid~



5 comments:

  1. Well, you'll be in bed by now. Anyhow, since I luv you I'll pray for you. :-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love! :)
    I have another exam today, so your prayers still count <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do well? Didja? Didja?

    Btw I'm officially well on my way to being ridiculously obsessed with One Direction. Go figure xD.

    How you doin?!


    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh I don't think so. :(
    LOL. One Direction! I think Zayn is cute :D

    I'm good, such a loooooong week omg. How have you been? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am simply out of words after reading your blog. I want to appreciate the way you handled such a complicated subject.
    Thanks for the sharing a such a great information.

    ReplyDelete