Sunday 11 March 2012

London Paris New York. Finally!


FINALLY WATCHED LONDON PARIS NEW YORK TODAY!

And no, they didn't start playing it in a theatre near yours truly.

I didn't even watch it in a theatre. -_-
And I wanted to, so badly too.
Was actually supposed to go on Friday (since we had the day off) and since my dad was going into KL anyway so he could drop me off at the nowhere that is Capsquare,
but my mum was all like NOOOO WAIT FOR YOUR BROTHER HE'LL TAKE YOU ON SUNDAY.

And I was like No I don't trust him.

But she insisted.
So I agreed.
And then I asked him about it today, and he's like No. I don't want to go watch a hindi movie.

...

Then I begged.
And begged.
And begged some more.

And then I beg my mother, and she's like You know, you shouldn't force people if they don't want to watch a movie.

AKSLJSKDFJSFHJH.
WTF.
I DIDN'T WATCH IT ON FRIDAY BECAUSE YOU SAID YOUR STUPID SON WOULD TAKE ME.
I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO BLOODY WATCH IT WITH ME, JUST TAKE ME TO KL.
OR LIKE FUCKING LET ME DRIVE MYSELF THERE.

You won't let me drive into KL, and now no one will take me either??

I could've just gone on Friday!





I actually cried about it a bit in the afternoon.
I've been waiting for so long for this ok.
And it's been such a shitty week and I was looking forward to ending the week with this.

Finally caved in in the evening and decided to look for links to watch it online.
Sans subs,
and a rather poor copy,
but it was worth it.

I really couldn't wait anymore ok what with all the reviews and all.




I loved the movie.
Loved it. :3

There were hardly any other supporting cast besides Ali and Aditi,
and they carried the film off surprisingly well by themselves.
You hardly notice that there isn't anyone else, until someone actually appears and it's like omg. supporting actor omg.

Loved the London bit, the dialogues were gold :D

Paris was rather dark and intense and all of that.
I hated Aditi a wee bit during the Paris bit.

But the New York bit....so cuteeee!
And the Hudson River scene that absolutely everyone has been raving about completely surpassed my expectations.
It was epic alright.
And the ending was so cute I actually squealed. :3






As before mentioned, this week has been rubbish.
Don't want to talk about it.



Also, I've decided I'm having a love affair with my new squishy purple blankie.
(new purple fleece blanket)


Yep.

I guess there won't be any more London Paris New York-related posts after this.
mm-hmm.





Oh,
I went to get my harmonium yesterday, just felt like playing it suddenly,
and found it behind my veena, with a suitcase planted right on top of it.

A bloody fucking suitcase.
Which belongs to my brother.
On my harmonium.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR STUPID INSTRUMENTS DOESN'T MEAN YOU DISRESPECT MINE.
ASSHOLE.

Thankfully the suitcase was empty, or there'd have been some damage done to the harmonium.
Thankfully there isn't any damage.
Thankfully I keep it covered with a cloth so there aren't any scratches.

BUT STILL.
SO FUCKING MAD.



I hate my brother.

I really do.




Lots of hatred being churned out the past few posts eh?
I don't know when I turned into this.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment