Tuesday 13 March 2012

Red-Handed

So I was finally on the verge of finishing my Selectives report.
FINALLY.
After putting it off for like two months.

Finished my elective report yesterday.
FINALLY.
And did most of my selective report today morning before I had to take my mum to the hospital.(but that's a whole other story)
Then I came back, did a bit more of the report,
and I had just the body of it left...you know the part where you describe in detail exactly what happened during the electives...
...and that part's pretty easy to write, because I did alot of stuff in Galway.

So, since I knew I would be able to write that part up pretty quickly,
I decided to take a "break" and watch this week's episode of Once Upon A Time.



I love Red Riding Hood.
I love her.
How gorgeous is she!?



But oh my god.
The ending.
Oh my god.
The wolf part.
Oh my god.
My emotions.
My EMOTIONS.
And the heart.
And the box.
And the fingerprints.
AND OH MY GOD THE WOLF.
AND PETER.
AND NOOOOOOO.
AND UGH WHY DOES THIS SHOW NEED TO BREAK MY HEART IN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE WHY WHY.

This was by far one of the best episodes,
and it's definitely replaced Episode 3 as being my favourite.

BUT OH MY GOD ALL MY FEELINGS.



...so now I can't concentrate on my report so I'm going to go sniffle into my purple squishy blankie ok.





I think I'll just stick to watching Friends.
No more emotional roller-coaster drama series. ok. no more.







~vid~

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
    It was so freaking intense and epic and unbelievable. And Peter! He was so sweet and handsome! Why you no let us have hot guys, producers?!! Gahh. That episode just killed me.
    Sadly I do not care about David and Mary Margaret anymore, though. The writers will have to do a freaking good job if they ever hope to get them back in my good graces.

    <33 Paige (yes I still read your blog =D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PAIGE! :)

    Intense is right omg when they showed the wolf it was like AAAAAAAAH NO DONT EAT HIM PLEASE GOD NO DONT LET HIM DIE NOOOOOOOOO.
    I honestly thought the Grandmother was the wolf in the beginning though. Epic plot twist!
    Sigh. Poor Peter. Poor Red! :( She doesn't even have true love in fairytale land. Whyyyyy :(

    I agree. I'm completely annoyed with David and Mary Margaret. Gahhh. They seem so. weak. somehow. And Emma's beginning to get on my nerves a little bit too.
    I hope the writers do manage a miracle and make us love them all again, but right now I don't quite see it happening :/
    Do you think they'll break the curse in this season itself?

    <3

    ReplyDelete