Tuesday 10 April 2012

ACLS (again)


Okay, taking the ACLS resit tomorrow morning!

PRAY FOR ME YOU GUYS.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL THIS AGAIN.

(trivia : also the first academic exam I've ever failed in my entire life. #justsaying
Which obviously makes me hate Thiru even more, but that's beside the point)

I just finished rewriting the entire manual (rearranging it so it makes sense) while listening to every BSB song I own.
Thankfully its an MCQ paper, or I'd probably end up writing the lyrics on the answer sheet instead of answering the questions properly.

I should've done this earlier, instead of studying last-minute as usual,
but where's the fun in that? ;)
Actually meant to start it last week, but ended up starting last night.
Oh well, same old, same old.





PRAY FOR MEEEEE.

Thank you :3




~vid~

8 comments:

  1. This is the only exam you ever failed?! God, you don't even have reason to complain. *looks at own failures* Dammit. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you!!!!!!!!!
    And I will tell my others friends to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidya!! Hey!! How's life? What's new?

    <3 Paige :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige : Hey :) I'm alright, just crazy tired out nowadays, hence the lack of posts. How have you been?

      Delete
  4. Michelle : Only academic exam, it's not the only thing I've ever failed. And it would suck to fail the same exam twice tbh. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same i will also pray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete