Monday 2 April 2012

Rant

Haven't been blogging much lately,
I seem to have lost the mood for it, but also because this whole week has been peppered with the most stupid small frustrations.

I hate how every time we don't show up to the wards, something bad happens.
It sucks.
It fucking sucks okay.
There are these few people in our group who hardly show up to anything, but they never get caught. It's when one of us don't show up that the shit hits the fan.

The one time I didn't show up to a cp in Surgery was because I fucking overslept.
People do that omg.
It's supposed to be a negligible first-time offence, if every one else in the group shows up.
When the same fucking people who have been skipping every damn cp that they don't present in, are absent too, then of course the lecturer notices that you're also missing.
And then there are complaints, the course coordinator gets involved, yada yada.
All because I fucking overslept.
You see how ridiculous this is?

And today, we only have ward work.
So of course I tell my mum I can take her to the doctor today because I'm free. And no one else at home is.
And of course today is also the day that most of the group decides not to show up, pissing off the highly flammable Prof Moti,
who now wants to see us all tomorrow.

Seriously.
We screwed up Surgery, do we really need to build up the bad rep again for Paeds?

And the most annoying part is how whenever I or the other two have to skip for a legit reason, that's when something major happens.
That's when the lecturers notice.

See how when so many people are absent, my "I had to take my mother to the doctor's" reason becomes just another excuse?

ugh.
I am so so so pissed off right now.
Really.



And I'm sorry this blog has turned into a platform for me to rant endlessly, instead of blogging about my daily life like everybody else.
I need this ranting space okay.




~vid~

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! :-D Ranting is just fine, it helps a lot. Feel free to rant more.

    ReplyDelete