Thursday 26 April 2012

The Off Day

Ahh.
Today was a good day. :)



Woke up relatively early this morning (despite today being a self-declared "off day" for us) to wash my clothes in prep for the trip to JB this weekend.
(I'm going to JB to visit my cousins yay!)



And then went to McD in the morning to hang out with my two favourite people in Seremban :)
Had a pretty productive morning, after which we went to watch Mirror Mirror in MBO @ Terminal 2.
I know, I know, the movie came out so long ago...but I've had a busy past few weeks okay.

I loved it!

It was such a cute movie, silly in all the right places.
Julia Roberts was awesometh.
And the girl who played Snow White...to be very honest, when they first showed her, it was like WOAH EYEBROWS,
but then you kinda get used to the eyebrows as the movie goes on, and then when she went to live with the dwarfs she had a little fringe and that complimented the eyebrows nicely, so that made her look really pretty.
And the Prince was so adorable! So familiar too...hold on Imma google who he is and where I've seen him before.

OHMYGOD HE'S THE TWINS FROM SOCIAL NETWORK WHY ON EARTH COULDN'T I PLACE HIM!?

yes.
And the dwarves were adorable.
The wolf was not.
The wings were so....sad.

BUT SEAN BEAN.
SEAN BEAN.
AND HE DIDN'T DIE IN THIS.
AND.
SEAN BEAN.
BUT HE ONLY HAD TWO LINES.
BUT.
SEAN BEAN.
AAAAAAAH LORD EDDARD STARK MY LOVEEEE.





ahem.

Went to Popular after the movie to use up what was left of my book vouchers.
Our goverment/Education Ministry? decided to give all students book vouchers worth RM200 to spend on books/stationery ...for political reasons.
You may make your own inferences from that statement.

So anyway, I had RM100 left to use up,
...spent the first RM100 last week buying cookbooks for my mother because I simply had nothing else to buy, but decided to keep RM100 for myself.
Had to use it up today though before it expired. :/
This is probably the first time in my life I've walked into bookshops and not fallen in love with a book within the first 10 minutes.
Wanted to buy the new Sherlock Holmes novel by Anthony Horowitz, but they had such poor copies in Popular!
Creases everywhere on the covers!
-_-
Not impressed.

Finally ended up buying random stationery...coloured pens, notebooks..
..I figured if it didn't add up to 100, then I'd buy One Day (the book),
but then Sufi found John Green's The Fault In Our Stars,
and I couldn't buy the stationery, TFIOS and One Day because it overshot RM100 by quite alot, and I simply couldn't not buy the stationery now that I'd picked them out,
so ended up putting One Day right back on the shelf.

If anyone of you read One Day and it's good, lemme know? I might buy it later on if it's really worth it.




Then stopped by Body Shop,
fell in love with one of their new scents...Midnight something.
Didn't have enough money on hand to buy it (thank goodness. I'm an impulsive buyer)

Collected alot of those spray-tester-card things.
With scents sprayed on them of course.
I love it when salespeople try to get you to buy a perfume and they pretty much spray every single scent in the shop for you.
I keep all those card-things, come back home, and slot them into my favourite story books.
Does anyone else do that?
Then a few months (or years) down the road when I feel like rereading the book, I open it and there's this whiff of perfume that greets me.
:3




And now I really am too tired to construct sentences properly (which is why this post is becoming long-winded and boring) so I'm going to go sleep now before dinner.

Kuala Pilah tomorrow.
ughhhh.
WHY ON A FRIDAY WHY.

meh.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment