Saturday 15 June 2013

In Need of Professional Help


Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a famous internet personality and I can just come here and rant about my day and lots of people will actually care.




Anywayyyy, 


I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
*cricket buzz*

..doesn't that sound awfully familiar? 



Right so, 
Portfolio saga story!

Because I still haven't finished my surgical portfolio.

See what I mean by I need professional help?

So anyway, I finally wrote up like half the case (in a very haphazard manner, mind you) on Tuesday? and then yesterday (Thursday) I finally decided I had to get a move on my portfolio and typed out like two learning issues.
Took me all of 15 minutes.
I swear to God, if I didn't get so distracted all the time, I would finish all of my work in like 0.00005th of the time it takes me to complete my work now.

..that sentence probably didn't make sense but its like 2.30am and I'm wrestling with my conscience over my unfinished portfolio so I have no time to reread long-winded sentences on this blog post okay.
ahem.

I was supposed to finish my portfolio tonight, 
and then get down to studying.

I have a fucking exam on Tuesday.

WTF.

To be fair, they told us about it on Monday - which ideally, would have given us about a week to prepare..
...but considering I still haven't finished my portfolio, 
I'm left with about 3 days to revise all of Psych, Internal Med and Ortho.
Isn't it fun when you're told a week in advance about an exam, but everyone thinks its a great idea not to tell you which postings you're going to be tested on?


Should have finished my portfolio tonight; there really isn't much left to do - two learning issues and major editing, 
which would probably take me about half an hour IF (big IF) I don't procrastinate.

Which is obviously not going to happen.


Meh.

To sleep or to plough on and write rubbish while sleep-deprived?



Sleep it is.



Thank you for wasting precious minutes of your life to read this post.
I'd also appreciate it if you could waste a few more seconds clicking the ads on the right --->
(I AM SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING MONEY OFF THIS BLOGGING THING WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT HELPING)


Good night!




Can't I just go to sleep and wake up in September or something?






~vid~

1 comment:

  1. I just had the thought that your subconcious is pissed about the portfolios. Like "I made them all last time and you still wouldn't let me pass, so what's the sense. I won't cooperate this time."
    And this is why you find no motivation for it.
    Meh.

    Btw I don't see any ads. Ad-blocker you know. Sorry. ;-)

    ReplyDelete