Friday 28 June 2013

Random Update #254637



Remember when I used to speak/type like an idiot with very poor grammar, on purpose, and when I used to create new words all the time? (i.s. the whole of 2008)
Good times, good times.


Also I happen to have developed a really stupid crush AND gotten myself into a totally Mujhse Dosti Karoge type situation where I'm playing Rani Mukherjee's character.
Say whaaaat?
I have an exam in 6 weeks oh my god I shouldn't be having time for this.


Here's a link to the Mujhse Dosti Karoge wiki page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujhse_Dosti_Karoge!
just so you know what I'm talking about and can sympathize with me accordingly.





 
Aaaaand here is Henry Cavill being outraged that I'm recommending Wikipedia as a credible info source.




 
(okay so I just really wanted his face on my blog)

(sorry not sorry)

 
MOARRR HENRY CAVILL :




 












Okay.

Obviously I've totally lost the point of this post..

Wanted to do a Man of Steel review, 
because of reasons (HENRY CAVILL)
...but I watched it over a week ago, and meh.
I'll probably do one after I'm done with my assignment, if only because its another excuse to have Henry Cavill's perfection of a face on my blog.


mm-hmm.



whee.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment