Wednesday 14 April 2010

PBL-ing. ...or not. :D

I hate PBL.
I really do.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Its easy as hell if you just copy paste shit and then just print it out, but then I wont remember anything anyway.
Not that I actually remember anything if I write it down either, but at least that makes me feel accomplished.
heh. :D




I type insanely fast.
I like. :D
Explains how I typed out 60 pages in exactly 36 hours. With dinner/sleep/misc breaks in between.

I is awesome.


Rawr.

No, there isn't a point to this post.
I just haven't rambled aimlessly in a while, so I'm scratching that itch.

My vocabulary has expanded lately! whee. Isn't yous proud of me? :D:D




My washing machine is stupid.
It doesn't shut off the water supply while spinning, so after it spins, the whole machine fills up again...so there isn't much point in setting it to spin. -_-
I now have to wash and rinse the clothes first, then manually shut off the water supply and then set it to spin.
LIDDAT MIGHT AS WELL USE SEMI-AUTO MACHINE LA. CALL THIS MACHINE AUTO FOR WHAT.
Stupid washing machine.



I ran out of food today.
*cries*

I suppose thats a good thing.
I eat entirely too much.
Rawr.






My brother is coming home on Friday! :D
And then leaving on Saturday. -__-
Makes heck of a lot of sense.


My language has worsened. Entirely indecent, if I say so myself.





I wanted to say something else.
errh...
O YA.
I deleted my entire extended family off Facebook.

Best decision I've ever made in my life.

I am sick. SICK. of people sticking their noses in my life.
Its not that interesting. Stop stalking me. -__-





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment