Monday 12 April 2010

Stupid Moose

R.a.w.r!


Hi.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
So its been like ..uh..a week? more? since I've last blogged.
I apologize.
Not that it made any difference to anybody, but I don't care. I want to perasan that some people at least need my blog to keep them entertained :D

Yeah so.
There's been alot of drama lately. And I don't mean that in a good way.
You probably don't want to hear about it, and I don't want to relive any of it...so yeah. We'll leave it at that.




Something happened today that pissed me off completely, if you will excuse my language.
Happened when I asked someone something pertaining to IMS, and someone else (who was never in the conversation in the first place) butted in and went like
"If you want to know, then you should come for lectures...Jesus"
WTH.
I had the strongest urge ever to stick out my tongue and say "I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU"
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Totally uncalled for.
I don't want to come for lectures my problem la. Not like I wasting your time by asking you anything I missed right?

I haven't called anyone this in a long time, but I will now.
Bitch.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


I don't hate people very easily.
But my annoyance threshold has been decreasing at alarming rate recently.



Meh.
Now I hilang mood to blog ady.

Just opened this page, cos I was too lazy to study,
but slacking off would've made me feel guilty.
Well...sort of.
Yes, I have sort of started studying...shocker :D I'm lazy, I'm not stupid.



Meh.
Ok byebye. If I is rajin, I shall resume blogging again.

Rawr.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment