Saturday 17 April 2010

Rainy Sat Afternoon at Vista

I swear the only thing I'm good for nowadays is sleeping and eating.
-_-


Not sure if I blogged yesterday, so a run-through account of what happened yesterday afternoon-ish.
CSU.
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WHACK THE PATIENT SO HARD.
O_O
I didn't hit the tendon hammer hard enough.
And I dropped the patient's foot (cos it was so freaking heavy)
And I dropped the tendon hammer off the bed...I think someone caught it for me. Thank God I didn't drop it ON the patient.
pfft.



Went home, helped everyone pack.
That involved ironing, running around telling everybody to calm down, hunting for clothes they haven't worn in 120938092348239048 years but needed to take with them on the trip, yelling at them to calm down summore...and uh. yeah.
Don't remember much else.
OH.
I remember walking around with a spoon...a la The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon...only I didn't hit anyone with the spoon, I was just eating and eating and eating in between all the yelling.
Shouting at people is hard work okay.


Went to sleep surprisingly early yesterday..12.30?
Then woke up at 8.30ish.
THEN AFTER LUNCH I SLEPT ANOTHER 2 HOURS.
DO I DESERVED TO BE SMACKED OR WHAT.
*headdesk*


I'm going to go take more caffeine and play around a bit more with this TV U thing.
Harap2 can stream MU game tonight :D



In an odd turn of events my life has gone back to revolving around work, movies, football and the people I care about most.
I am content :)



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment