Thursday 15 April 2010

Random Rambling #4


This just makes it soooo much easier to title posts :D



I'm boreddd.
Sleepy as hell, but then after sleeping from 12.30-3.30 in the afternoon, I'm not so hot about going back to sleep.
Would be considered wasting my life away.


I need a new phone.
Preferably a shiny one with a cool keypad.
No iphone. Anti-iphone.



My brain feels like its been replaced with cotton wool.
Despite the 3-hour nap/sleep? and 2 doses of coffee.
Roaaaarrrrrrr.

I feel like drinking coke.
Caffeeeiiiinnnneeeeeeeee.
ROARRRRR.



They should totally manufacture IV caffeine.
Not sure if caffeine citrate is still in production though : http://www.rxlist.com/cafcit-drug.htm#
Yes, I realise it says used for treatment of neonatal apnea (means for small babies who have difficulty breathing),
but its also used as a stimulant for adults...aaaand it increases oxygen consumption.
More oxygen is good.
Considering I severely lack oxygen.




meow.



Back to attempting productivity.


~vid~



No comments:

Post a Comment