Friday 16 April 2010

Random Rambling #5


Good Morning! :D




No, I didn't go for class today.
I meant to, honestttt...which is why I'm awake, at home, at 8am.
Woke up all stuffy-nosed and red-eyed, and I slept at 1 too. Mnyeah.
Figured it wouldn't do me any good at all to walk all the way in this heat and then enter without warning into the bucket of ice water that is IMU.
My nose would just commit suicide.
Then I would be noseless.
And that wouldn't do AT ALL.
So I figured since I was up already and had showered and all...might as well attempt to study in the morning right?
*cough* You can see how well-implemented that idea is. *cough*


Plus the fact that I have no notes for today's lecture...
Its like a sign from above! : DON'T. GO. FOR. CLASS.
...
Fine.
I'm BS-ing.
But tis my blog. I'll write crap if I want to :D




On a completely unrelated note, my brother comes home today!
(have I mentioned this before?)
Funny story : I always, always miss my brother when he's not around and I get super excited when its time for him to come home...
BUT
after 2 days of having him home I just wish he would go awayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Brat.
-_-
Yeah, but right now I'm super excited. =D



Random thought : They should have more Draco Malfoys in this world.
...
Too much fanfiction :D


I am hopeless.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment