Friday 24 September 2010

Nowadays I sleep at 12.


Today, I told myself I was going to take a break and not do any assignments,
since all my pending assignments could keep for the weekend.

...
...and here I am, doing the exact same assignment that I told myself I wouldn't do today.

So I can keep my weekend free and not have to run around like a scalded chicken trying to finish everything on Sunday evening.

...
...
...I seem to be channeling the spirit of someone who knows their priorities.

:O

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?


...and yesterday I told my friend off for spamming my fb because it was slowing down my Internet and I desperately needed the Internet to get my assignment done.
:O
:O
:O
Gone is the Vidya who would push aside assignments for social life.


:O

Something is very wrong with me.


BTW JEA MIE I STILL LOVE YOU OK. *hug*

Reposting this gif just for you.




And my birthday is in ten days.
Holyfuckingshit can I just die now? I don't want to turn 20.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment