Tuesday 7 September 2010

tired tired tired

Its only our 2nd day and already I'm so freaking tired.
My legs don't feel like part of me anymore, and I'm about ready to just fall into bed and sleep for the next 12938903248 hours.

But I can't.
Because I have a shitload of stuff to read up for tomorrow.

And I'm not even on ward duty yet.
God bless you Surgery and Internal Med peeps. :|

Though, thanks to the CSCF (which I will explain later on) I've been climbing up and down the stairs in the hospital for the whole freaking day.
Ugh.
I think I've lost more weight in these two days than I would have had I spent a week on the treadmill. :/


Meh.
Ok.
Gotta get back to work, and then sleeeeeep.

Currently in Starbucks for the Internet. ugh.



PRAY THAT THURSDAY IS A HOLIDAY PEOPLE. OK?


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment