Thursday 30 September 2010

Dramaaa. ...and the frying pan story revisited.


Suh Ming says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
gosh vid
your life is so dramatic
but not in a bad way
it just happens like this
not like you go and create drama
lol


vid says:
YES
EXACTLY
i swear
ive said this before, but its worth saying again
i swear
my life is the plot of some sitcom
only im not being paid


Suh Ming says:
I KNOW
SERIOUSLY
if they make a show out of your life
don't even need to write the story line
it writes by itself


vid says:
exaclty, right!?
there isnt a single week that passes by
without some form of drama happening man


Suh Ming says:
lol
BUT
MY FAVOURITE MOMENT
MUST BE
WHEN YOU WERE WAVING PANS BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD
AND YOUR CRUSH DRIVES PAST
HAHAHAAA





Let us never forget my frying pan story penchant for putting myself in embarrassingly stupid situations.

http://3bananas4u.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-frying-pan-story.html

Amen.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment