Monday 13 September 2010

Thomas Muller mini-spam.



Because its his birthday. 8DDD

And because he's my son.
WHAT. Its my life. I can build whatever crazy castles in the air that I want to. :D



See, Thomas approves ok.




First we start with cutesy pikturs of Tommiekins.

O hai there. I generally always look like a cute, squishy teddy bear.


But I have other looks too.
Zis is me being all sexy and staring into your soul.


What, I can't help being so good-looking all the time okay!
Blame it on awesome genes!



WITH FAMILY :D

His wife first.
I DON'T GET IT. HE'S ONLY A YEAR OLDER THAN ME. HOW IS HE ALREADY MARRIED??
WHY AM I NOT MARRIED YET?

Lisa is gorgeous.
She's probably the only WAG that I absolutely adore.



With Dad :D

I looooove this Bayern kit.


With his brother! (cos Mesut is also my son. ok.)

MESUTTTTTT. CAWWWY MEEEEEE.

WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T GET ME A PWESENT. I EATTTT YOU.


With cousin Holgi.



Other randomly awesome pikturs.


Tommy in shorts.

Of course my shorts are fashionable! What you talking about??


Tommy exercising mind control.

The Force is strong in this one.
Just going to keep saying that to myself.
The Force is..AGH. STAY AIRBORNE YOU STUPID BALL.


Tommy giving aerobics lessons.

Nonono, you lift your leg like THIS.


Tommy just being awesome.

Just gonna stand there and watch me strut...



This picture will forever be relevant.





Okay, so I took cough mixture like half an hour ago, and I'm crazy sleepy right now.
Spam stops here.
Good night you guys.

Here's Tommy blowing a kiss to you.





(you know you secretly wanted that kiss)



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment