Saturday 4 September 2010

HOMEEEEEEEEE. :D



OHMYGOD.
I'M HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WHO MISSED ME? :DDDDDD

Actually I was home yesterday, but had alot of stuff to sort out,
and I wanted to sleep early (had a sleep-deprived week),
and I spent the whole of today morning and afternoon doing that stupid Medical Ethics course that Dato' Siva wanted us to do.

Sigh.
I can understand the need for Ethics,
but the course so was so bloody long winded ok.
I do not understand why any medical related associations seem to never have learnt how to explain things in basic English.

BUT YAY.
I HAZ A CERTIFICATE NAO.















Oh, and since I'm supposed to be careful what I say on my blog,
and since apparently IMU has a way of stalking their students' blogs to find out what is being said about them,
...I shall dedicate a message to IMU in this post.

*clears throat*

Dear IMU,

Please revamp your staff, so that you may provide us with both admin staff and lecturers who can SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH.

They tack an s on to almost every noun/verb,
especially when there isn't a need for a plural. They leave out the s when they need to use plurals.
They have no concept of he/she.
They have the worst grammar I have heard in my life.

I quote : "Please behave yourselves in the ward, or the nurses will scolded at you"

....
EXCUSE ME?
WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH IS THAT??
HOW CAN IMU SET ENGLISH STANDARDS FOR THEIR STUDENTS WHEN THEIR STAFF CANNOT SPEAK BASIC ENGLISH?









To be fair, and perfectly honest, I have not heard any of the senior doctors use anything less than perfect English.
But some of the staff...ohmygoodness.

At least our foreign lecturers back in Bukit Jalil were better!
They had thick accents and horrible pronunciation, but their grammar was soooo much better than the staff here ok.



Moving on,
Seremban is quiet,
and dusty.
I might probably grow to like it in time, but it really is rather dead.
Its easy to drive around there though. :)

I like my room. :DDDDDDD
Not
tooooo fond of my bathroom, but I'll live.


I think I had other things to write about, but I really need to go write that 400-word reflection now.
-_-
They had better not give us any assignments for the Raya break man.


OH.
OH.
I HAVE NO INTERNET IN SEREMBAN.
So I'll see y'all next week?
Please continue to miss me k thx.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment