Sunday 3 October 2010

Meh. eh. eh.




Ugh.
Frustrating.

Talking about the game, not my case summaries.

Everytime I see Owen play, I'm like WHY DID SAF EVEN BOTHER BUYING OWEN!?
...then I remember we got him on a free transfer.
...










Liability, much?
And as much as I used to like Owen, you can't be a true MU player once you've played for Liverpool.
:/

My case summaries are going nowhere.
I don't have the registration numbers for any of the complete cases.
And its not like I can ask anyone in my group. We're talking kiasu inc. pvt. ltd here.

God, I miss my friends.
I'm
so lonely in Seremban, you have no idea.
Doesn't mean I'm alone, I'm mostly always surrounded by people.

But ...quality > quantity, you get what I'm saying?


On another note,
THE BLACK AWAY KITS ARE SO HOT OK.
I WANT.
I
NEED.





HINT : MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY YOU GUYS :DDDD YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO GET ME.
(you could get me Nani as well, while you're at it. Not gonna say no to that hotness.)


I already have the red kit. If I get the black, life would be just perfect.


Ugh.
Stupid case summaries.
Need to get at least the summary part done by tonight, and then I can figure out learning issues tomorrow.
yeaaaaaah. right.
-_-

No sleep tonight!



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment