Thursday 21 October 2010

Out at sea

So in the end, its still you.
The way it always has been.

The laughs, the nights spent crying my heart out to you, the jealousy.

It just wouldn't work for anyone else.

I think I've showed you all of me. Every facet.
You probably know me better than I know myself.

Is this why you won't love me the way I want you to?

I'm lost.
Like a little boat rocking on the waves out at sea.
Without a motor, without oars.
Helpless.
Just going with the flow and praying the calm will soon come.

I miss you.

So fucking much.

I miss everyone.

I miss having people around who like me for being myself.

I'm lonely.
And sad.
And I'm just hoping it will all get better soon.

Or I'd have 2 years worth of loneliness to further live through.

I'm not sure how I'll end up, on the other side.

I don't see any light in this tunnel.
Is there still a long way to go, or am I just walking around in circles?




IGNORE THIS POST.
I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING OK.

ok bye.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment