Thursday 7 October 2010

Pointless egg sambal post

So I was craving egg sambal today.

At 10pm.
yay!

So I went to make egg sambal.

We had two eggs in the fridge.
So we boiled them.

And then we didnt have a knife to cut open the Babas Curry Powder packet,
so half an hour later, someone unearthed a pair of scissors, which we used.
But since we couldn't cut onions with a scissors, we gave up on the onions and decided to just make the sambal with curry powder and egg.

And then.
We couldn't cut the egg.
Cos we didn't have a knife.
So I quartered it using a spoon.

Innovation.
Yes, tq.

And then.
I burnt the curry powder.
And instead of throwing it away (no wasting food policy), I dumped the eggs inside,
and then poured water so it wouldnt burn summore,
and then threw away the water and ate the burnt egg sambal.

Yep.
Okay.
The end.

Pointless post is pointless.
:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment